Hi Jayne,

Not sure about the on-line file management system, (I use Google docs,
which is free), but sounds like he might require something more robust.

However, as a scanning solution, I use a Fujitsu scan snap desktop
scanner which is tiny, is hopper-fed (like a printer, so will quickly
and easily handle large documents), and automatically converts anything
I scan into OCR rich PDF files.

Apart from things I have to have hard copies of, I basically have no
paper filing at all. I literally couldn't do my job if I didn't use this
system.

Hope this is helpful.

Michael Woodman
Disabilities Coordinator