LGBT History Month Events at UEA

All Events Free

Wed 17 Feb

Dr BJ Epstein ( School of Literature),"We're Here, We're (Not?) Queer: How Non-Heterosexualities are Portrayed in Children's Literature"

7pm, Elizabeth Fry Building, Room 01.05

Mon 22 Feb

Richard Beard (Creative Writing alumnus) and Drusilla Marland talk about Richard's book "Becoming Drusilla: One Life, Two Friends, Three Genders"

7.00 pm, UEA Drama Studio

Tues 23 Feb

Ms Claudina Richards & Dr Brigitte Clark (School of Law)  'A channel apart? Same-sex couples in English and French law'.

7pm, Elizabeth Fry Building, Room 01.05

Admission to all events listed is free, all are welcome. For more information contact Jude Smith, extn 3849.

Dr. B.J. Epstein
Lecturer in Literature and Translation
Department of Literature and Creative Writing
University of East Anglia
Norwich, England
NR4 7TJ

Office: Arts 0.74