Please circulate widely.

FINAL CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: GPOW BOOK EVENT

Nominations due Monday, March 1

The Geographic Perspectives on Women Speciality Group (GPOW) of the AAG
is again honouring recently published titles in feminist geography at
the 2010 AAG meeting in Washington, D.C. Our aim is to celebrate and
promote books being written within feminist geography and by feminist
geographers at a wine and cheese reception during the annual meeting,
April15, 2009. The reception will be held at the Society for Women
Geographers' headquarters with support from Environment and Planning D:
Society and Space.

If you would like to nominate a recent feminist geography book (to be)
published between January 2009 and April 2010, please send the details
of your nomination **by March 1, 2009,** to me at:
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> . Please
limit your nominations to those publications that were not honoured at
last year's event.

Book authors will be asked to co-ordinate with their publishers to
provide a copy of the book for display and any other relevant
promotional materials, as well as to request that publishers assist with
funding. This is an opportunity for book sales too, so please bring
those extra copies.

We look forward to celebrating your work. See you in April!

Sincerely,

Tiffany Muller Myrdahl

Secretary, GPOW

Dr. Tiffany Muller Myrdahl