Yunus

Ah, but he was a mathematician, so his interpretation was based on imaginary ideas!
We have probably messed it up. If we got our act together as a species (sensu: collection of governments), we could still save the environment, but the short-termists and the cynics will probably see to it that the profits of industry are preserved for long enough to wipe out more than half of all the species, and wreck the lives of billions of humans.  Yet as you suggest, that other powerful and prevailing force identified by Einstein will still prevail for as long as conditions allow it. From my point of view, I call it 'evolution', which is the way things have come to work after many trials over long time periods that have eliminated other ways. So don't despair yet. I'm not surprised that people rely on magic to explain the world; it is mind boggling. I'm not going to tell people what they can or can't believe, but we shouldn't confuse such beliefs with testable science.  It's OK to say, "I don't know".
There's another thing we can say that maybe could bridge the gap between religion and science: 'Love your children and their world'.
Perhaps that too will be dismissed as sentimentality by industrialists.
Tom