Hi Paul, hi all,
besides for the principal task of building molecules, I like using coot for studying structures.
I would however be very happy to give a given chain a determined color, rather than having colors attributed by the program.
Is that possible?

By the way, I don't know if that's a problem of mine only, but with the new version of coot (I'm currently using Bill Scott install of Coot 0.6.1 on MacOSX 10.6.2) when I try to change chain colors with the Edit-->Bond colors-->Molecule colors I only have one of the chain of a molecule that has the color changed, the others stay of the color they were.

Keep up the excellent work,
thanks a lot in advance,
ciao

Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD