Hello Sara,

I'm afraid that although we at CCPN work closely with the ARIA team in Paris, we're not the same people! We know that ARIA 2.3 does work well with the latest Analysis, but to receive a copy of ARIA you will have to contact the ARIA developers:

http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/unites/Binfs/aria/

Sorry about that,

Dan

Daniel O'Donovan