Hi,

I would like to make an assignment of a complex in the the same project
where I have already the assignment of the apo protein. I have started from
the apo Protein project, which have the assignment of the 15N HSQC and 13C
HSQC. I loaded the backbone 3Ds of the complex and I peak picked them and
wanted to start sequential assignment. Then I picked an HNCACB peak and
clicked the Assignment/Assignment Panel and realised that the panel is
compeltely inactive: I cannot create new entries for neither 1H or 13C,
there is no Peak, ShiftList or Resonance entries in the upper left corner.
Also , in the Peaks/ Peak Lists window all new 3Ds are shown as (to some
procentage) assigned.

I tried to define new ShiftLists for them in the Expreiments/Experiements
window, but this did not help.

What is the way of telling Ananlysis that this will be a new assignment?

Thanks a lot,
Krisztina