Hello,

Tim says:

H-Bond restraints are added via Structure::Make H Bond restraints.

However, this section is still somewhat under construction. For the moment
you can only add restraints one-by-one and there is no co-linearity
provision. It may be easiest to make CNS format file and import that.

It is planned to add sections for additions of standard sets based upon
helices and strand pairs. However, I hesitated in this regard because of
concerns about evidence.

Wayne