Hi

Just a quick question, well hopefully a quick one.  I'm performing an
assignment of a protein and I have recorded an HNCACB and an HNcoCACB
and I am attempting to use the Protein Sequence Assignment option.  I
have picked and assigned from roots and also assigned the non root dim,
but I am presented with the error message: Neither query nor matches
spectrum contains i -> i-1 specific experiments.  Another minor point is
that analysis seems to have assigned peaks that appear in both the
HNcoCACB and the HNCACB as i peaks and not i-1 peaks.  Is it possible to
use these spectra with the Protein Sequence Assignment box?

Regards

Simon

--
Simon P Skinner