Hello,

Tim also adds:

For the groups that fail try propagating the assignment across the
relevant peaks manually. The system looks at assignments to do its
grouping before looking at predicted position etc.

If things still fail select the peaks that fail, and in the selected peaks
table plot the peak position vs experiment. Does it look possible to fit?

Also, increasing the Shift Error setting may help - this is mostly for
peak positions that don't really change but wobble by a small amount in
random directions.

And some things simply won't fit, but looking at the peak positions will
usually tell you why.

And failing everything, send us the project and let us know an example of
what is not working that you think ought to work.

Wayne