Hello,

When I said "knackered" I meant that you would get a compilation error at
the end of any compilation in the c/ directory, but it wouldn't have
affected any of the needed compilation or the actual running.  Anyway,
spurious compilation errors are not good!  So I've re-created the Analysis
release (except for the Mac PPC one) and put the newer version, with the
c/ccpnmr/dynamics directory included (Tim could see no reason not to
include it in the release, although it's not used for anything yet).
These releases have an "_1" in the file name to distinguish them from the
original versions.

Wayne