Dear All,

There are NMR file formats out there that use compression. Utrechts
University hoemmade program uses one, for instance. It would be a fair bit
of work to integrate that and write / get the data conversion routines,
though.

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002