Dear David,

Thanks for the nice words, and for taking the trouble of reporting your
bugs. I think it would be easier for us to get hold of problems 1) and 2)
if we had your project to look at. Would it be possible for you to tar it
up and send it to us?

The question about Glycine Ha bound to Ca and Cb sounds puzzling. That
error message ought to mean that the resonance was indeed bound to the
wrong atom some of the time. The only things tha spring to mind would be
mutliply assigned peaks, confusion between HAa and HAb, or something
seriously messed up in the data. I guess we can see that one too if you
send us the project.

YOurs,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002