As a complement to the earlier comments from George:

CrysAlisPro is the name Oxford Diffraction uses to describe their instrument control and

data reduction software; it writes out frames in Oxford format and can convert its frames

to XDS, (i)MOSFLM and MAR compatible formats.  In the standard Oxford Diffraction

system, the frames are integrated by the CrysAlisPro ‘dc proffit module’ which outputs

reflections in a variety of hkl formats (hkl, cif, mtz, Bruker).  EVAL, XDS, d*TREK, CysAlisPro

and possibly other integration programs can also process Bruker frames, but only

SAINT, EVAL and CrysAlisPro can currently integrate the diffraction patterns of

non-merohedrally twinned and modulated structures (in up to 6 dimensions).

For scaling, Oxford Diffraction provides SCALE3 ABSPACK (for scaling normal and

modulated structures and non-merohedral twins).  SCALE3 ABSPACK provides a

similar functionality to SCALEPACK, SCALA and additionally also provides a detector

sensitivity correction similar to Wolfgang Kabsch’s XSCALE.  It outputs merged or

unmerged reflection lists in various ASCII formats that can be converted to .mtz by,

for example, the CCP4 program COMBAT.  SCALE3 ABSPACK provides the empirical

corrections for non-merohedral twins.  The TWIN FINALIZER writes SHELX HKLF 5 format

.hkl files for refinement of non-merohedral twins with SHELXL and can also produce

'detwinned' HKLF 4 format files that can be input to CCP4 by COMBAT and then treated

in the same way as data from untwinned crystals. These are better quality than

conventional 'detwinned' data because TWIN FINALIZER de-convolutes overlapping reflections.

Marcus Winter.