Hi Rui,

In addition to what Fred has advised, you could also try varying other parameters like temperature and protein concentration. 32 % is

a very high concentration of precipitant. Maybe you could try using a bigger PEG (like PEG 8000), at a lower concentration. It worked for me

once. Also, if ever you are at ESRF, you could try the crystal dehydrating device.

Ganesh

The boast of heraldry, the pomp of power,
And all that beauty, all that wealth e'er gave,
Awaits alike the inevitable hour.
The paths of glory lead but to the grave.

-Thomas Gray, Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard