I am pretty sure you can do this using LSQMAN from Gerard (BluRay?) Kleywegt.

The pertinent commands are MCENTRAL to determine the 'most
representative structure' (i.e. the one to align upon and show in the
figure), MALIGN to do the alignment and then MPLOT to calculate a
'multi-RMSD' for each residue (see manual for details - set the
'cut-off for printing' to 0 to get all values).

Regards depiction, I think pymol can also represent structures as
sausages based on their B values:
cartoon putty
show cartoon

HTH,