Dear Amit,

You might want to take a look at NOXclass webserver:
http://noxclass.bioinf.mpi-inf.mpg.de/help.php

Relevant paper is available at:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/7/27

Goold Luck,
Partha Sampathkumar
NYSGXRC

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 6:49 AM, amit sharma <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All,

Apologies for a non-CCP4question. I have a structure of a dimeric molecule, where the interfaces between monomers is held by a couple of tyrosine residues (per monomer)  juxtaposed with each other. The molecule exists as a dimer in solution. Are there ways/programs to show that the interaction between the tyrosine residues is not a consequence of crystal contacts. I guess the fact that the molecule occurs as a dimer in solution strongly suggests so. Also, any directions towards literature showing similar cases would be of great help.

Many thanks in advance
--
Amit Sharma
Postdoctoral Fellow,