I guess Phenix people are just trying to help. After all they are not selling us
Zinger sewing machines (Zinger@Sewing CO, my apology) nor they are trying
to push us Kirby (http://www.consumeraffairs.com/in_home/kirby.htm, no apology)
vacuum cleaners using  naive chastity of CCP4BB site.
They are a bunch of young dynamic people, all of them excellent crystallographers, who are
participate in evolution of the alternative tool for crystallographic calculations with already possess visible
nice features. They trespass borders of CCP4BB quite frequently, but for that they don't have to be prosecuted.

However CCP4BB subscribers can start discussion about implementation of chastity belt (see Wiki site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_belt for explanation of chastity belt metaphor) for prevention of CCP4BB
abuse.

Dr  Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor