Dear Rajkumar,

I would use dialysis buttons.
E.g. http://hamptonresearch.com/product_detail.aspx?cid=10&sid=63&pid=111

Put your protein to the button and seal it with a piece of dialysis
membrane. Place this to a linbro plate (easy to look with a
microscope), fill the well with low salt buffer and seal with a cover
slip.

To make the diffusion slower, you can put the dialysis button inside a
dialysis tubing with some high salt buffer and place this to a bigger
volume of low salt buffer.

~L~

Lari Lehtiö
Pharmacy, Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacy
Åbo Akademi University,
BioCity, FIN-20520 Turku
Finland
+358 2 215 4270