Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Jacob Wong
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2010 17:19
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [ccp4bb] surface charge residues prediction server

Dear all, I came across an online program long way back that I could not longer remember (embarrassing...). But there should be a program that will take in my protein sequence and generate a list of charge residues that may be solvent exposed for potential mutation to improve solubility or crystallization. Does anybody has a quick pointer to that? Thanks very much, -jacob