as it appears to bear near the guanidine group of an arginine, I would
suggest it is a partially occupied and disordered sulphate and/or
phosphate.
whether this is practically modellable is another matter, a sulphate
at occ. 0.5 is an option, or putting a water with a remark in the pdb
that this water is really modelling partially occupied and disordered
sulphate and/or phosphate.
Mark