Dear Fellow Crystallographers

We are going to buy a DLS instrument to help us assess crystallizability
of our proteins. I would be grateful for any opinions - either
on this BB or in my mail box (in which case I'll keep them to myself,
naturally).

We have looked more closely at two instruments:

DynaPro NanoStar from Wyatt and
Zetasizer Micro V from Malvern

and both seem to be rather similar in terms of parameters and price.

I would appreciate user opinions as to the reliability,
ease of use or any features that make a given instrument
particularly suited for assessing biological samples.

Many thanks,

Wojtek

Prof. dr hab. Wojciech Rypniewski      tel: +48-61-8528503
Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry      fax: +48-61-8520532
Polish Academy of Sciences             e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Noskowskiego 12/14                     www: www.man.poznan.pl/~wojtekr/
61-704 Poznan, Poland