On Wednesday 03 February 2010 10:04:36 Pavel Afonine wrote:
 I always suggest to run these refinement jobs and see which
> one gives the best result:
>
> 1) TLS + individual isotropic ADP refinement (tls+individual_adp);
> 2) TLS + group individual ADP refinement (tls+group_adp);

I do not think that your (2) is a physically plausible model.
I would dis-recommend this option.

> 3) individual isotropic ADP refinement;
> 4) group individual ADP refinement (with one refinable B per residue);
> 5) group individual ADP refinement (with two refinable B per residue).

I also tend to agree with Ed that option (5) has little physical
plausibility in its favour.  Better to stick with individual Biso
and tight B restraints.

	cheers,

		Ethan

--