A slight correction: the latest versions of XDS do not support data
reduction of Bruker data; earlier versions of XDS could read Bruker
SMARTCCD frames. For a list of supported detectors, see
http://www.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de/~kabsch/xds/html_doc/detectors.html .

One may still convert SMARTCCD data to .pck data that the latest XDS
understands (see 2pck in XDSwiki at
http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/xdswiki/index.php/2pck )

I have created new articles "Bruker data" and "Oxford Diffraction data"
in the CCP4 wiki @
http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Bruker_data
and
http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Oxford_Diffraction_data
based on the postings from George Sheldrick, Phil Evans and Marcus
Winter. The formatting is not yet particularly nice.

Maybe this could server as a reminder that people who post such
information are invited to consider depositing it in the CCP4 wiki!

best,

Kay