No, there would still be an order involved. I think she wants to superimpose
two small molecules with arbitrary atom names. So she needs a subgraph
isomorphism detector without constraints on the labels and ordering of the
vertices (atoms), but which is not scale-free (as we want low RMSDs as opposed
to mere topological equivalence). But I'm just guessing.

--Gerard