Dear Jane,

the information in your email seems a little sparse. If you want to
calculate the orientation/ angle or anything similar of two domains you
have to define an appropriate coordinate system and the zero-point. The
probably depends on what domains you are talking about - maybe I missed
something.

Tim

--
Tim Gruene