Please find below details of TRACEY's latest call for papers:

Tracey is a peer reviewed electronic journal dedicated to drawing and contemporary
issues. It is varied and diverse with a fast growing readership of academics, students and
practitioners representing a wide range of drawing interests including fine art,
architectural design, graphics, product design and visual communication, ideally any
activity in which drawing is essential.

You can see us at http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ac/tracey/index.html

In this next invitation for submissions, we are focusing on the theme of Drawing &
Technology, particularly in relation to the following questions:

Where are the masterpieces of digital drawing?

Does digital drawing dissolve the Albertian Window?

Does digital drawing dissolve the boundaries between author and viewer?

Digital collaboration in drawing - what are the opportunities?

Motion capture as pencil in a virtual space?

How does drawing in the third and fourth dimension challenge our traditional practices?

Can computational modelling advance our understanding of drawing processes?

What are the benefits of having an intelligent assistant?

Does e-paper change anything?

A submission may constitute drawings or other visual material, texts or research papers
that have not been published before or have been published in a different context and
also texts and images combined. There is no word or image limit at this stage.

All submissions will be peer reviewed by two members of the peer review panel. Please
visit the site to view our guidelines for submissions and a list of our peer reviewers.
Submissions should be accompanied by a summary of content and italics should be
highlighted in colour. If text includes images, send images also as separate jpegs.
Submissions should be on disc (Zip or CD and 300 dpi) or as attachments in MS Word
with pictures/images separate as jpegs (72dpi). Send  to [log in to unmask] or c/o
Deborah Harty, Loughborough University, School of Art & Design, Epinal Way,
Loughborough, Leicestershire UK, LE11 3TU no later than the 23rd April 2010.

Deborah Harty