USAmerican what is that sounds dodgy to me is it a reference to USeless? Or bother house of USSA?

Confused as usual P

From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Prince
Sent: 18 February 2010 18:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A lurker turns

OK, that's enough lurking for me---nearly 24 hours.

I come to you fresh from several enjoyable, idiosyncratic lists:  ADSL which assures us it does *not* have rigid members; POETRYETC, its latest 'snap' featuring a recently divorced man doing penance by having his boxers starched super-stiff; NP in which everyone beats up Bob Grumman (he's a Californian; we could've seen that coming); WOMPO in which everybody thanks everybody for everything; and SHAKSPER now writhing in exposes about  Arden3 with shudders of addenda.

What distinguishes BritPo from the rest is its longer posts.  Oddly, these are longer posts even from the same members on other lists.  What accounts for it?  I'm thinking it's in the water.  The results it may cause your female members I hesitate to think.

Best,

Judy a USAmerican

--
Frisky Moll Press:  http://judithprince.com/home.html

"I can't read my library card."  ---Jeff Hecker, Norfolk, VA