Yes, indeed:  Tom Leonard.

Ever-vigilant intellectual and brilliant lecturer, he "homes" us to see our own internalised political word-world.  One walks away from a Leonard encounter reborn.

Paul Batchelor's excellent Guardian review of Leonard's latest book, _Outside the Narrative_:  http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/oct/17/poetry-leonard-batchelor-review

A Leonard poster poem:

AN

OXFORD