Many thanks Jim,

Very useful information ­ it looks like a great reference, and thanks also
for the clarification on the size of your exam cohorts.

I note a university in Germany has a dedicated room built for online MCQ
exams...
http://www.uni-due.de/imperia/md/content/zim/veranstaltungen/eunis_09_e-asse
ssment.pdf  - it would be nice to have this option.

Kind Regards

Fiona