APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Dear All,

I am currently employed as a Project Officer on a project entitled SHAPING24, an INTERREG IVA project operating in the 2 Seas Region. It is a collaboration between Norwich (UK) and Ghent (Belgium) to develop synergies between iconic heritage structures within historic cities as a catalyst for promoting economic activity and regeneration.  The project continues the fantastic work done during Norwich HEART’s ISB funded ‘Norwich 12’* project (www.norwich12.co.uk).

A key component of the project is to establish a network of contacts who will benefit by having information from the project disseminated to them and gaining preferential access to project events (conferences, seminars) and materials (newsletters, reports, case studies, toolkits).  Contacts can work in all sectors, including museums, HE institutes, schools and local authorities.

Ultimately, we hope to have a section on our project website (currently in development) that members of the network can access and use.

If any of your colleagues and/or contacts would like to be part of the network, please let me know via email ([log in to unmask]).  You do not have to live or work in a 2Seas region to join the network.  Indeed, we welcome members from all over the world.

There is no charge for joining the network. All we need is an expression of interest, a contact e mail address and preferably a postal address. We will then send you regular updates on progress as the project and the network moves forward.

I do hope you will find this of interest and value and look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Crossley

Project Officer

Norwich Heritage Economic and Regeneration Trust (HEART)

PO Box 3130, Norwich, NR2 1XR

Tel: 01603 599577

Fax: 01603 305498

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.heritagecity.org

* Norwich 12 is an initiative by Norwich HEART, which secured £1 million from the Treasury’s Invest to Save Budget for the project to initially run 2006-9. The ERDF funding allows this initiative to be developed until 2011.  More information can be found at: www.norwich12.co.uk.

Norwich HEART is a company registered in England with company number 5083002, registered charity number 1109662 and VAT registration number 875807283.  Norwich HEART's registered offices are at PO Box 3130, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1XR.  Tel: 01603 305575.

This email is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you for your co-operation.