Apologies for cross-posting
---------------------------------------

Dear colleagues

Glasgow University Archive Services will reopen to the public on Monday
8th March, following the refurbishment of our visitor facilities (for
pictures, see
http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/archives/news/ourrefurbishment/).

Please encourage any of your readers who might be intending to come and
see us to make an appointment, as we expect demand to be heavy.

Many thanks
Claire

--

Claire Daniel
Assistant Archivist (Searchroom & Enquiry Services)

Tel: +44 (0)141 330 5516
Fax: +44 (0)141 330 4158

Archive Services
University of Glasgow