Thanks Eleni - I'll pass this along - justine

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Asouti, Eleni <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Justine,

Well I keep telling my students that for queries like this one their first point of call should be a web search engine. It only takes a few seconds to come up with a range of possible answers. That’s one reference I found

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6342763

Unsure how reliable it actually is, but it’s a start anyway J

Best wishes,

Eleni

Dr. Eleni Asouti
Lecturer in Environmental Archaeology,
University of Liverpool
School of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology
Hartley Building
Brownlow Street
Liverpool L69 3GS
UK