From: Kim Fam [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 February 2010 04:07
To: Phil Harris
Cc: [log in to unmask]; Kamal' 'Ghose; 'JOE CHAI'
Subject: MAG Scholar Conference in 2011

Dear MAG Scholars,

We are planning to organize a conference for all members to present their research papers and meet with other members in beautiful Christchurch, New Zealand. The proposed dates are May 29, May 30 and May 31 2011. These dates were selected to take advantage of the end of teaching period in the Southern Hemisphere, summer period in Northern Hemisphere, better rate for rooms, airfares to NZ, and the possibility of spending the rest of the week in ski fields. Please let me know whether the dates are suitable or unsuitable for most scholars in your part of the world asap? Can you also indicate whether you would like to attend the conference?

One of the slogans for the 2011 conference is:

MAG Scholar Conference. Great Networking. It is a real experience.

With Warmest Regards

Kim Fam
Kim-Shyan Fam, PhD, FCIM
Founding Director of MAG Scholar(r)
Director of PhD Programme
Acting Head of School

School of Marketing & International Business
Victoria University of Wellington
(P O Box 600, Wellington, New Zealand)
11/F Rutherford House
23 Lambton Quay