Dear Allstat,

Please find below a brand new opportunity for a Clinical SAS Programmer
(contract)

NEW VACANCY.

Position:	Clinical SAS Programmer (Pharma Industry)
Type: 		Contract, hourly rate.
Location:	South East
Duration: 	6 months (possibility of extension)
Hours:		Full time

Job Summary

My client, a global Pharmaceutical company requires a Clinical SAS programmer
to join an established team on a 6 month (rolling) contract. Ideally you will
have a strong technical background and feel comfortable operating as a
consultant/contractor in a similar role.

Key activities include:

•	Write, test and validate software programs to produce analysis
datasets and presentation output (tables, figures, listings, graphs), to be
included in reports for submission to regulatory agencies, publications and
other communications
•	Write, and/or review and approve programming plans
•	Write, and/or review and approve analysis dataset specifications
•	Write, test and validate department-, product- and protocol-level
macros and utilities
•	Liaising where necessary with statistical and data management
groups.

Requirements:

•	Strong technical SAS programming skills.
•	Knowledge of data management and clinical development processes.
Ideally, experience of programming     validation checks and listings for data
management of clinical trials.
•	Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
•	Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.

To apply for this position please send your CV in the strictest confidence to

Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this position or any other Statistician or
Statistical Programming opportunities feel free to  contact Neil Walker
(Biostatistics Team) on +44 (0)207 633 4829.

About us:

Hays Pharma are an International Search & Selection firm providing resourcing
solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device industry. We
have a proven track record recruiting within the Biometrics markets & have a
dedicated team appointed to this function. As members of REC we comply fully
with all EAA legislation governing the employment industry.

SIGNOFF allstat