The lead for our committee here has recently said something similar to me.  We have a lot of HR reps on the group and feels that not everyone needs to attend.  I personally feel that if people are interested they should attend and contribute, however we will reduce the number.

Kind Regards

Sanchia Alasia

Equality and Diversity Lead - Workforce

"Equality protects us all, diversity reflects us all"

Human Resources Department

House 18, Residences

Newham University Hospital

Glen Road