From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley Gyford
Sent: 05 February 2010 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Stonewall Registration

Hello All

Can anyone who is registered with Stonewall let me know how this has benefitted your organisation?

Thanks

Lesley

Lesley Gyford, MSc Chartered MCIPD
Head of Equality and Diversity
University of Derby
Tel: 01332 591433

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.