personally i'm releived if someone gets my name right in a review, i've had
several ad hominem attacks in the past in reviews (not on this list) from
people who've obviously not read anythign i have written, and so i can thus
dismiss them as nonsense mongers

perhaps we could adopt a general level of approach where any reviews
considered necessary to repost here are flagged as such in the title (as
this one was) then people can ignore them or not as they wish

this is especially relevant where an author might have years of their work
slagged off on the lsit, and that author might be a valued contributor here
and be put in the unenviable position of keeping quiet (and thus appearign
to not wish to defend themselves) or replying and becoming entangeld in some
dispute

i for oen am grateful for the lack of flame wars here, long may that
continue

i've not had the chance to read Susan's yet (but loved the Otherworld book)
and i have heard Francis give a lecture to a pagan group, so i can hopefully
respect them both

Dave E