From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites on behalf of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri 1/22/2010 6:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: early iron age or terminal late bronze age eastern med

Greetings all.

I'm looking for faunal data for any sites with terminal LBA or early Iron Age material in the
eastern Med. Particularly useful would by Mycenaean, Cypriot, and Anatolian data but also Levantine.
If you have any relevant articles (PDFs) you could send me I would be very appreciative but I could
also use any suggested references that I can track down myself.

Thanks in advance.

David R. Lipovitch, PhD

Research Associate, University of Toronto

Zooarchaeologist, Ta'yinat Archaeological Project