Dear all,

I would really appreciate if you could circulate this information on a SPRING SCHOOL on EDUCATIONAL PATHWAYS AND YOUTH TRANSITIONS amongst colleagues and PhD students.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Dr. Analía Meo
Institute of Education (University of London)
CONICET (Argentina)

SPRING SCHOOL on Comparative Educational Pathways and Youth Transitions

The Educ8 Group and the Centre for Research on Education and Social Justice (CRESJ), University of York are pleased to announce the upcoming international spring school for early career researchers to be held at the University of York, UK (11 - 16 April 2010).

We are pleased to announce the following keynote speakers:

Professor David P. Baker, Pennsylvania State University, USA

Dr. Jo-Anne Dillabough, University of Cambridge, UK

Professor Sue Heath, University of Southampton, UK

Dr. Vítor Sérgio Ferreira, Instituto de Ciências Sociais [Institute of Social Sciences], University of Lisbon, Portugal

Dr. Gillian Hampden-Thompson, University of York, UK.

For further information on the spring school and how to apply please see our website:http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/educ/springschool2010
You can read on the EDUC8 Group here: http://www.educ8group.org

The deadline for applications is Friday 5 February 2010. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by 19 February 2010.