Hi All,

We thought that we would share this piece of news with all…

Sue Lee and Jas Sahota have just finished a pilot that has gone really well at their institution – Staffordshire University.

There were about 300 students involved and I have had some great comments about it from the staff involved, “It saved loads of time”, “Definitely use it again” “Very quick and easy to set up” “I really liked the way it listed people who weren’t in a group......really useful” (Sue’s words)

The team are now rolling WebPA out to the rest of the university and I am sure will keep us posted on how it progresses.

Nic