From: WebPA Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Page
Sent: 25 January 2010 15:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: WebPA Problems

Hi,

I have been experiencing a few problems with our installation of WebPA:

1.  When creating a new assessment form I am unable to add text into the
'Add a new criterion' text box and hence create new criterion.

2.  The same thing occurs when creating new groups, being unable to add
text in step 3 of creating groups and hence creating new groups.

3.  When creating a new assessment I can go through all of the steps but
at the end the assessment is not created.

The SQL update:

ALTER TABLE `pa`.`assessment` ADD COLUMN `student_feedback` tinyint(3)
NOT NULL AFTER `assessment_type`;
ALTER TABLE `pa`.`assessment` ADD COLUMN `email_opening` tinyint(3) NOT
NULL AFTER `student_feedback`;

has already been applied to the installation but has not resolved these
issues.

If anyone has experienced similar problems or can offer any advice to
the problems mentioned I would be grateful.

Many thanks,
Kate