Colleagues,

I wanted to tell you about our international conference to be held in Edinburgh
Castle. EDGE 2010
http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/internet/leisure/libraries/CEC_edge
It would be well worth attending as Edge 2010 is the premier event for
showing how IT, libraries and information services are key to e-government,
learning, regeneration of cities and digital inclusion.
Edge 2010 will showcase the latest thinking, tools and technologies available
to the public sector. Learn about innovative practices, hear the latest ideas,
share success stories and meet colleagues from around the globe in a once in
a lifetime venue.

Edge 2010 is for elected members, Chief Executives, Directors, Heads of
Service, trustees, E-government and community professionals, library vendors,
and others with an interest in libraries and information.

Kindest regards

Liz McGettigan BA MCILIP MBILD ACMI

Head of Libraries and Information Services

The City of Edinburgh Council

Waverley Court, Level C3

4 East Market Street

Edinburgh EH8 8BG