Hi,

I tend to be a little biased when it comes to JISC materials, but I think
the copyright material on the JISC Collections website might be useful here:
http://jisc-casper.org/public_repository/schools.html

(although it mentions 'schools' in the link, it's definitely relevant to
all)

;-)

Kenji Lamb

e-Learning Advisor (e-Assessment)
JISC RSC Scotland North & East

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: 0131 559 4779 (TypeTalk/Textphone users: 18001 0131 559 4779)
web: www.rsc-ne-scotland.ac.uk

RSC Scotland North & East
Edinburgh's Telford College
350 West Granton Road