The ROD people get a flag in their dashboard so they should raise
tickets against you but there is nothing to automatically alert  general
users.

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Govind Songara
Sent: 22 January 2010 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help GGUS

This is something that computers are good at - it shouldn't be a manual
step. A "Do you realise that the submitter is an admin at the site, and
do you really want to direct the ticket there" warning might be useful.

The other thing I found somewhat annoying is that when one of our
machines crashed (twice) last weekend, I put the site in unscheduled
downtime - but still ended up with a number of tickets. Some flag in
ggus warning the submitter that the site has a known problem would be
useful for the submitter as well I think.

--
Scanned by iCritical.