Hi Chris,

 > GGUS also gives me a list of tickets I have filed - but not the list
of tickets I'm responsible for fixing. Whilst it is possible to search
for them (remembering > to search not just recent tickets), it would
mean that tickets are less likely to be missed if I had a list of them
right in front of me.

Long time ago I put a link to the list of open tickets for the UK here.
I normally use this for the northgrid tickets

http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Links_Monitoring_pages#Tickets

another tool that might be useful to track your site tickets

https://gus.fzk.de/stat/ttt.php

you can select your site and the time period. You can then access each
ticket from there.  This has the benefit of having all the tickets
(whatever state) and has a visual impact that can help but is only one
site at the time.

cheers
alessandra

--
The most effective way to do it, is to do it. (Amelia Earhart)

Northgrid Tier2 Technical Coordinator
http://www.hep.manchester.ac.uk/computing/tier2