Hello all,
We thought we had all our Subcluster publishing woes at Lancaster behind
us, we were wrong. Atlas still can't install at our site as they use the
WMS, which is having trouble finding our subclusters on our lcg-CE (even
though we seem to be publishing all the information). Our atlas insider
has told us this is down to us failing this query:

ldapsearch -x -h $LCG_GFAL_INFOSYS -b 'o=grid'
'GlueServiceDataKey=GlueSubClusterUniqueID:quads.lancs.ac.uk'

(our other subcluster is twins.lancs.ac.uk, which also doesn't work).

We're missing the GlueServiceDataKey attribute on our CE, which isn't in
any ldif so must be invoked by the scripts in the bdii. We see that this
attribute appears to be created and assigned in:
/opt/glite/libexec/glite-info-service

Although I've not finished trawling through the scripts, I'm not sure
this particular one is being called correctly, and that's why we're not
getting any GlueServiceDataKey entries for our CE.

My question to the resident GridPP sages is can we coax the
GlueServiceDataKey attribute into our information system without hitting
it with the sledgehammer of yaim and running a full on config_gip (which
then might not help). Our CE is up to date, although the information
system hasn't been reconfigured in a while so that side of it could be
crusty.

Thanks in advance,
Matt