Hi -

I recently setup a new test CE (epgr04.ph.bham.ac.uk), but I keep getting
the error:

"File not available.Cannot read JobWrapper output, both from Condor and
from Maradona"

and it has got me stumped.  The WN are SL5, and I'm confident that their
installation is ok because I can submit jobs to them via our old CE
(epgce4.ph.bham.ac.uk).

The jobs going to the new CE enter the running state after ~1/2 hour.
They then enter the "submitted" state again.  I've checked the logs on the
CE, and I'm confident that the actual job (`printenv`) runs on the WN and
completes successfully.

If I sudo a user, I can successfully submit a local job using qsub.  If I
log onto the WN, I can successfully scp files back to the CE without using
a password.  I have also successfully used globus-url-copy to put a file
onto the CE.

I have tried submitting a grid job with and without the firewall running -
it failed with the same error in both cases.

What have I missed?  What else can I check? Any help or advice is
gratefully received!

Cheers,

Chris

--