Dear Pabitra

We are currently developing a SVR-software package dedicated exclusively to
time series prediction, including all steps of preprocessing, input variable
identification etc. that is required and unique for time series data in
contrast to other regression approaches. You can request a trial version at
www.bis-lab.com

Best wishes

Sven

Dr. Sven F. Crone

CEO - Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter

RSG Software GmbH  &  BISlab - The Business Intelligence Laboratory
Hinterm Stern 20

D-22041 Hamburg

Germany

Tel.   +49 (0)40 68914191

Fax.  +49 (0)40 68914192

Internet www.return-on-software.de  -  www.bis-lab.com

eMail    s.crone @bis-lab.com

Gerichtsstand und Erfuellungsort Hamburg (HRB 43225)  - USt ID DE118684295