Dear SPM experts,

I created the images I’m analyzing with the unified Segment and DARTEL in SPM8b.  Then SPM8 came out and I have been doing the SPM analyses in SPM8.  It adds to the awkwardness of an already complicated Methods section to try to explain the change and cite both versions.  Did the unified Segment or DARTEL change substantially between SPM8b and SPM8, or am I safe in citing SPM8 for everything?  I know there is a “New Segment” available, but the “old” segment - the same as SPM8b - is still included in SPM8, correct?

Thanks,

Dana